Degré 12 SRL
Rue de l’église 2
Degré 12 SRL
Rue du stordoir 67
Degré 12 sa (hereinafter “Degré 12” or the “Data Controller”)
Rue de l’église 2, 6250 Aiseau-Presles
ECB / VAT: BE0457464470
Phone number: +3223202020
All the illustrations and supports present on the site are the property of Degré 12 and cannot be copied, reproduced or stored in any other way, nor for any other purpose than that inherent in the online consultation of the page. The printing of pages from the Degré 12 website is permitted.
Degré 12 is not responsible for any viruses that may be found on the Degré 12 website, despite the control measures taken. Furthermore, Degré 12 is not responsible for the content or use of websites linked to the Degré 12 website.
The term “User” refers to any user, whether a natural or legal person, who visits or interacts in any way with the Site.
In this respect, Degré 12 determines all the technical, legal and organisational means and purposes of processing Users’ personal data. To this end, Degré 12 agrees to take all necessary measures to ensure that personal data is processed in accordance with the Law of 30 July 2018, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “the Law”) and the European Regulation of 26 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, “the Regulation”).
Degré 12 is free to choose any natural or legal person who processes users’ personal data at its request and on its behalf (hereinafter the “Subcontractor”). Where applicable, Degré 12 agrees to select a Subcontractor offering sufficient guarantees as to the technical and organisational security measures for the processing of personal data, in accordance with the Law and the Regulation.
Use of the Site by Users may involve the communication of personal data. The processing of such data by Degré 12, in its capacity as Data Controller, or by service providers acting in the name and on behalf of Degré 12, shall be in accordance with the Law and the Regulation.
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation, the purposes of the processing of personal data are communicated to the User and are as follows:
1. To gather statistics in order to improve the Site, the services offered and the internal organisation;
2. To carry out marketing and promotional information activities after prior consent from the User and until such consent is revoked, for example sending promotions on the products and services of the Data Controller;
3. To answer the User’s questions;
4. To improve the quality of the Site and the products and/or services offered by the Data Controller;
5. To allow a better identification of the User’s interests.
1. The information of the Users that they give for contractual purposes and to allow the good execution of the reciprocal obligations, namely surname, first name, address, etc; and more generally, any information voluntarily given by the User;
2. Information from Users by filling out forms or contacting us by phone, email or other means, such as name, address, email address and phone number of Users.
3. With respect to each of the users’ visits to the Site, the information automatically collected is;
a. IP address, browser type and model, time zone, operating system;
b. all the information concerning the pages that the User has consulted on the Site, in particular the URL, browsing time, etc.
The User has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent previously given.
In accordance with article 13 §2 of the Regulation and the Law, the Data Controller shall only keep personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
This duration is in any case less than: 5 years
Personal data may be passed on to employees, collaborators, subcontractors or suppliers of Degré 12 who offer adequate data security guarantees and who collaborate with Degré 12 in the marketing of products or the provision of services. They act under the direct authority of Degré 12, and are responsible for collecting, processing or subcontracting this data.
In the event that the data is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing or canvassing purposes, the User will be informed in advance so that they can express their consent to the use of this personal data.
The following person is appointed Data Protection Officer (hereinafter “DPO”): Olivier Coenen
The role of the DPO is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions regarding the collection and processing of personal data.
The DPO can be contacted as follows:
At any time, the User may exercise their rights by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com, or a letter by post addressed, enclosing a copy of their identity card, to the following address Rue du Stordoir 67, 5030 Gembloux.
a. Right of access
In accordance with article 15 of the Regulation, Degré 12 guarantees the User’s right of access to their personal data. The User has the right to obtain access to said personal data as well as the following information:
• the purposes of the processing;
• the categories of personal data concerned;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients who are established in third countries or international organisations;
• where possible, the period for which the personal data is to be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
• the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the Regulation, and, at least in such cases, relevant information concerning the underlying logic and the significance and intended consequences of such processing for the data subject
The Data Controller may require payment of a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for any additional copies requested by the User.
Where the User makes such a request electronically (e.g., by email address), the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form, unless the User requests otherwise.
The copy of the data will be communicated to the User within one month of receiving the request.
b. Right of rectification
Degré 12 guarantees the right of rectification and deletion of personal data to the user.
In accordance with article 16 of the Regulation, incorrect, inaccurate or irrelevant data can be corrected or deleted at any time. The User shall first make the necessary changes themselves from their user/other account, unless these cannot be made independently, in which case the request can be made to Degré 12.
In accordance with article 19 of the Regulation, the controller shall notify each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed of any rectification of the personal data, unless such disclosure proves impossible or would require disproportionate effort. The Data Controller shall provide the data subject with information on these recipients on request.
c. Right to deletion
The User has the right to obtain the deletion of their personal data as soon as possible in the cases listed in article 17 of the Regulation.
Where the Data Controller has made the personal data public and is required to delete this pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Data Controller shall, taking into account the available technology and the costs of implementation, take reasonable steps, including technical steps, to inform the other data controllers processing such personal data that the data subject has requested the deletion by such data controllers of any link to, or any copy or reproduction of, such personal data.
The two preceding paragraphs shall not apply to the extent that such processing is necessary:
• for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
• to comply with a legal obligation requiring the processing set out by Union law or by the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller;
• the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In accordance with article 19 of the Regulation, the Data Controller shall notify each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed of any deletion of personal data or restriction of processing, unless such disclosure proves impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort. The Data Controller shall provide the data subject with information on these recipients on request.
d. Right to limit processing
The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of their personal data in the cases listed in article 19 of the Regulation.
In accordance with article 19 of the Regulation, the Data Controller shall notify each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed of any restriction on the processing carried out, unless such disclosure proves impossible or would require disproportionate effort. The Data Controller shall provide the data subject with information on these recipients on request.
e. Right to data portability
In accordance with article 20 of the Regulation, Users have the right to receive from Degré 12 personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Users have the right to transfer this data to another data controller without Degré 12 being able to prevent this in the cases provided for by the Regulation.
When the User exercises their right to data portability in accordance with the previous paragraph, they have the right to have their personal data transmitted directly from one data controller to another, where technically possible.
The exercise of the right to data portability is without prejudice to the right to deletion. This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
The right to data portability does not affect the rights and freedoms of third parties.
f. Right to object and automated individual decision making
The User has the right at any time to object to the processing of their personal data due to their particular situation, including the automation of data by Degré 12. In accordance with article 21 of the Regulation, Degré 12 will no longer process personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests and rights and freedoms of the User, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data is processed for the purpose of canvassing, the User has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning them for such canvassing purposes, including profiling in as far as it is linked to such canvassing.
Where the data subject objects to the processing for canvassing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for those purposes.
g. Right to complain
The User has the right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of their personal data by Degré 12 with the Data Protection Authority, which is competent for the Belgian territory. More information can be found on the website: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be.
Complaints can be submitted to the following addresses:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Tel. + 32 2 274 48 00
Fax: + 32 2 274 48 35
The User may also lodge a complaint with the court of first instance of their residence.
a. General principles
A “Cookie” is a file deposited temporarily or permanently on the User’s hard disk when consulting the Website, with a view to a subsequent connection. Thanks to cookies, the server recognises the User’s computer.
Cookies can also be installed by third parties with whom Degré 12 collaborates.
Some of the cookies used by Degré 12 are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site, others allow the User’s experience to be improved.
The User can personalise or deactivate cookies by setting their browser parameters.
By using the Site, the User expressly agrees with the management of cookies as described in this article.
b. Type of cookies and purpose
Different types of cookies are used by Degré 12 on the Site:
• Technical cookies: these are necessary for the operation of the Site, allow the communication of data entered and are intended to facilitate the User’s navigation;
• Statistical and audience measurement cookies: these cookies allow the recognition of the User and are used to count the number of Users of the Site over a certain period. Since they also indicate browsing behaviour, they are an effective means of improving the User’s browsing experience by displaying proposals and offers likely to interest them. They also allow Degré 12 to identify possible bugs on the Site and to correct them.
• Functional cookies: these cookies facilitate the use of the Site by retaining certain choices entered (for example, the user name or language);
• Tracking cookies: Degré 12 uses tracking cookies via Google Analytics, to measure the interaction of Users with the content of the Site and produce anonymous statistics. These statistics allow Degré 12 to improve the Site. Google supports the explanation of these cookies at: http://www.google.nl/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/
c. Retention period for cookies
Cookies are kept for the time necessary to achieve the purpose. The cookies likely to be stored on the User’s hard disk and their retention period are as follows:
ga: 5 years
d. Cookie management
If the User does not want the Site to place cookies on their hard disk, they can easily manage or delete them by adjusting their browser settings. Browser programming also allows the User to receive a notice or notification when a Site is using cookies and to decide whether to accept or reject them.
If the User disables certain cookies, they accept that the Site may not function optimally. Some parts of the Site may not be usable, or may be partially usable.
If the User wishes to manage and/or delete certain cookies, they can do so by using the following link(s):
For Users with:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
• Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_CA
If the User does not want Google Analytics cookies to be used, they are invited to set their browser to this effect at the following website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The Site may contain links to other websites owned by third parties not related to Degré 12. Degré 12 is not responsible for the content of these sites and their compliance with the Law and Regulations.
The holder of parental authority must give their express consent for a minor under 16 years of age to disclose personal information or data on the website. Degré 12 strongly advises people with parental authority over minors to promote responsible and secure use of the Internet. The Data Controller cannot be held responsible for collecting and processing information and personal data from minors under 16 years of age whose consent is not effectively covered by that of their legal parents, or for incorrect data -including data regarding age- entered by minors. Under no circumstances will personal data be processed by the Data Controller if the User specifies that they are under 16 years of age.
Degré 12 is not responsible for the loss, corruption or theft of personal data caused in particular by the presence of viruses or following computer attacks.
The Data Controller implements organisational and technical measures to guarantee an appropriate level of security for the processing and collection of data. These security measures depend on the costs of implementation in relation to the nature, context and purposes of the processing of personal data.
The Data Controller uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring or collecting data on the Site.